Refunds can be requested for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Requests received on or before the 30th day are fully refundable. Requests received on or after the 31st day of purchase are not refundable.
Auto Renewal Opt-Out: All digital subscriptions will auto renew. Subscribers can choose to opt-out of the auto renewal prior to the expiration date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Online Events
If an online event is canceled, registrants have the option to credit fees charged toward a rescheduled event, future events, or request a full refund in writing. Refund requests are to be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
There are no refunds for no-shows.
continuED Medical, LLC reserves the right to alter the agenda, substitute faculty, and reschedule or cancel the event.
continuED Medical is not responsible for registrant’s online access, including upload and download speeds.
Immersion Seminar – In-Person/Live Event
- All cancellations, substitutions and reschedule requests must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the initial registration and up to the seminar, the registration fee minus a $500 administrative fee will be refunded.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 21 days of the seminar.
- There will be NO refunds for no-shows.
- Registrants who do not cancel according to the guidelines above forfeit all fees.
- Refunds will be processed within thirty (30) days following the event.
- Change Policy: Any name change made to a registration within 14 days of the seminar is subject to a $50 administrative fee.
continuED Medical, LLC reserves the right to alter the agenda, substitute faculty, relocate the venue for the event, and reschedule or cancel the event.
continuED Medical is not responsible for registrant’s travel, airfare change fees, or hotel charges incurred due to cancelled or rescheduled events. Fees charged by continuED will be credited toward a rescheduled event or products, or future meetings if the event is canceled.