Registration fees for The Aesthetic Blueprint Immersion Seminars include a nonrefundable administrative fee of $500.
continuED Medical LLC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event. In the event of program cancellation, we make every effort to notify participants at least 4 weeks prior to the event. Therefore, if you are flying to a seminar, we recommend purchasing refundable airfare. continuED Medical is not responsible for any airfare penalties, travel or hotel charges that may be incurred due to cancelled or rescheduled events.
- All cancellations, substitutions and reschedule requests must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations must be received 45 days prior to the start of the event.
- Cancellations before the 45-day deadline receive a refund minus the nonrefundable administrative fee.
- Attendees may be substituted. A $200 fee will apply if the change is made within 30 days of the program.
- If you are unable to attend and do not wish to substitute, contact us at email@example.com. We will convert your enrollment, less the non-refundable administrative fee, to a non-refundable credit that you may apply toward items in the store or a future event for up to one full year from your original event date. Some restrictions may apply.
- Cancellations after the 45-day deadline will be charged the full event fee.
- “No shows” under any circumstances are considered to be an on-site cancellation and are nonrefundable.